- The only possible way to register to this year’s Conference is by using the Registration Form given in the link below. Incomplete forms will not be processed. Submission of the Registration Form with the Abstract will be treated as official registration for the Conference.
- Only the first submitted version of the Registration Form will be valid. For any further modifications, contact us (the e-mail address is given at the bottom of this page) – in the subject write “PANIC 2017 Registration change”.
- Participants are eligible to present one presentation/poster* during the Conference.
*We strongly invite you to give oral presentation this year. Each case of poster will be considered individually.
- Abstract should not be longer than one printing page (B5 format), according to the template available below.
- The deadline for abstract submission
is March 26th, 2017has been extended to April 7th, 2017.
- All abstracts will go through review process before acceptance.
- Abstract book will be available in the Conference materials.
To register, please, fill in the Registration Form (all fields are required) and prepare your abstract according to the Abstract Template. Both files can be found here:
After filling in the Registration Form and the Abstract, save them (if you encounter problems with saving the files in the default directory, choose another one) adding “firstname_surname” part to the filename and attach both of them as single files (do not zip them!) to e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please double-check all the data in Registration Form before sending.
When you receive the confirmation of abstract acceptance, please make a payment (deadline for payment
April 2nd, 2017 no later than April 14th, 2017).
Method of payment:
ul. Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27
BZ WBK S.A.
16 Oddzial Wroclaw, Poland
account number: PL37 1090 2402 0000 0006 1000 0434
SWIFT Code: WBK PPL PP
The money transfer title MUST contain:
your first name and last name, PANIC-2017, KN PhoBiA nr k. 101512
Should you need an invoice, please contact us via email@example.com and provide us with all the information which should be included in the invoice (name and address of the institution, VAT number etc.).
175 zł (40 euro) – reduced (no social events and lunches)
350 zł (80 euro) – full (including social events and lunches)